What Nikki Bush Can Do For You
Award-winning speaker • Human Potential and Parenting Expert • Best-selling Author
✓ Are you looking to improve your team’s work-life balance resulting in greater personal presence & focus at work, increasing engagement & productivity?
✓ Would you like to build stronger, more connected teams with higher levels of trust & engagement?
✓ Are you aiming to create higher levels of retention of your young millennial talent?
✓ Do you want to help your staff grow by showing care, support & interest in them on every level?
✓ Do you want to de-stress your teams & help them deal with constant change more effectively?
✓ Do you want to future-proof your business through your staff today, & their children tomorrow?
✓ Do you want to inspire and support parents, educators, learners and students at your educational institution?
✓ Do you want to future-proof your child?
My focus for the past 13 years has been working with corporates, educators & parents alike, helping them to manage, educate & parent talent for the new world of work. I’m in the business of raising human potential at every level.
My goal has been to redefine what talent means in the 21st Century by providing talent interventions & workshops for companies, helping them to increase their engagement & retention levels with their millennials. I also help teams both small & large to reconnect with each other & themselves, to move beyond being a human doing & to rediscover how to be a human being.
Whether I am working in the corporate, education or parenting sectors, my work is fueled by my passion for play, connection & relationships. I am consistently described as creative, inspirational, energetic & memorable – providing practical, easy-to-implement advice & solutions that are relevant to a fast-changing world. Where possible, presentations are customized for the client.
I was awarded my CSP™ (Certified Speaking Professional) designation from the NSA (National Speakers Association) in the USA in 2016 (one of just over 600 in the world). It is the highest earned international recognition for professional speakers who speak for a living. In South Africa I am currently the 10th speaker to acquire my CSP.
I have presented a variety of popular talks and workshops at conferences, seminars, corporate events, schools, parent groups etc, including:
- Parenting on the Run®
- Connecting with Children through the Noise & Clutter©
- Future-Proof Your Child®
- Toy Talk®
- Birthday Talk™
- Brand Teacher?©
- Brand You©
- Connect the Tots©
- Big Kid Fun™
- Children of Substance©
- Get Outta Your Head©
- Which Hat are You Wearing Now?©
- and more….
For more detailed info click here.
I am a regular guest on radio and TV and am often quoted in the media. View full list of media appearances here.
I am a member of the Professional Speakers Association Of South Africa (PSASA) and the Global Speakers Federation (GSF). I have close ties with The Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa (ISASA) and The South African Principals Association (SAPA).
To see all of my clients, click here.
- Mr Price Group
- Lombard Insurance
- Speakers Inc
- Lipton Ice Tea
- The Venus Networks
- Discovery Health
- The Young President’s Organisation
- Accenture 2008, 2009
- Toddlersense Seminars
- Schoolbooks 4 Africa, Zimbabwe
- Living & Loving / Standard Bank 2008, 2009
- The Executive Athlete Programme
- Brain Boosters
- Equal Zeal
- ISASA (The Independent School’s Association of South Africa) 2006, 2007, 2008
- SAGSA (South African Girl’s Schools Association)
- SAHISA (South African Heads of Independent Schools)
- Microsoft/ Your Child
- Brain Boosters/Eureka Early Childhood Foundation
- St John’s Prep, Jhb
- Fleming Pre-primary, Jhb
- St Cyprian’s School, CT
- Western Province Preparatory School, CT
- Kidz Discovery, CT
- St Stithian’s Junior Prep
- BMW, Midrand and Rosslyn
- Mountain Cottage School, Hartebeespoort
- Pecanwood College, Hartebeespoort
- St Peter’s School for Girls, Jhb 2007, 2009
- New Life Church, Jhb
- The Baby Expo, Jhb, Dbn, CT, 2007, 2008, 2009
- St Martin’s Pre-primary, KZN
- Durban North Pre-primary Association, KZN
- Thomas More School, KZN
- Highbury Preparatory, KZN
- Maragon Private School
- Livingstone Primary School, KZN
- St David’s Marist Brothers
- Redhill School
- King David School
- St Andrew’s School for Girls, Jhb
- St Peter’s College, Jhb
- Knights College, Jhb
- Edenglen Primary School, Jhb
- Northcliff Primary School, Jhb
- Learning in Practice Soweto Life Orientation Teachers’ Project
- Saheti, Jhb, 2007, 2008
- Wykeham Collegiate, Pietermaritzburg, 2008, 2009
- Cowie’s Hill Pre-primary, KZN
- Herschel School for Girls, Jhb
- Plumstead Methodist Church, CT
- Unicorn School, Tzaneen
- Montrose Primary School, Jhb
- HeronBridge College, Jhb
- Aurora College, Jhb, 2007, 2009
- ACSI (Association for Christian Schools International)
- Kingsmead College, Jhb
- Moms & Tots, Jhb
- Brescia House, Jhb 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012
- Midstream College, Pta
- Greenpark Pre-primary, Jhb
- Jubilate School, Midrand
- Motheong Primary School, Atteridgeville
- Oakhill School, Knysna, 2008, 2009
- Sacred Heart College
- Northwest Christian School
- Clamber Club head office
- Clamber Club Fourways Franchise 2011, 2012
- FastracKids 2011, 2012
- Finance Executive, Nedbank
Nikki had 150 people on the edge of their seats, participating in tasks and games eliciting responses and feedback to demonstrate the importance of team cohesion and ensuring the breaking down of silo’s and individual commitment.
- Women in IT
"We had a great Get Outta Your Head workshop with Nikki Bush. We had a host of ladies who joined at the Women in IT networking event and they had a blast. It was a great session, definitely a go to event. If you want to see your staff making noise, connecting and having fun, Get Outta Your Head is definitely for you and your team."
Thank you for delivering such a fun-filled evening on Friday. You left us all in stitches and we are still talking about all the fun we had. I will highly recommend you to a lot people as well as other YPO chapters as a resource.