Building Stronger, More Connected Teams
Would you like to build stronger, more connected teams that are more energised, resilient, engaged and on-purpose? Then join us for this insightful workshop with award-winning speaker and facilitator, Nikki Bush, who will help you view teams differently, and put the human back in the middle through this process-based workshop.
In our fast-paced, performance driven, disruptive world, busyness and panic transcends everything, and we forget how to lead and build teams. Stopping, being, feeling and connecting are falling by the wayside. It’s no surprise that our teams don’t last and are not as effective as they should be.
Strong businesses are not just about their products and processes, but about the people behind them. While chasing team targets there needs to be a parallel personal and professional journey unfolding that creates purpose and meaning for the individuals in the team. Providing a reason to pull together, to hit targets, and a reason to stay.
In a healthy team, within the ‘we’ I discover the ‘me’, and that is a game changing dynamic.
Join us to explore some unusual insights into team dynamics that will ensure members of your team are personally invested and committed. Learn how to hero them in this chapter that is unfolding in your business right now. It will make all the difference.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who runs a team, whatever the size of the organisation, who wants to understand the how the ‘we’ and the ‘me’ are inextricably linked to your team’s success, and why you need to connect the two. Ignore this intersection at your peril.
Benefits for the Organisation
- Foster real, meaningful connection at home and at work by keeping the human in the middle – within the ‘we’ I discover the ‘me’
- Higher focus and engagement at work because people are not just doing their job, they see the work they do as part of their whole selves
- Better productivity and performance because team members see their role as a hero in both the business story and their own
- Meeting of KPIs and more because they are part of a personal story not just a business story
- Improve wellness statistics because people want to be at work and feel work is an important part of their personal journey
- Higher employee retention rates because team members see themselves as an integral part of the chapter of the story unfolding in your business right now
- Take advantage of the Boomerang effect should employees leave – how can you ensure they are great ambassadors for your business even if they leave and why they might come back to you one day
- Improve team leadership skills by understanding the dynamic of being the guide alongside, helping team members co-create their story
Benefits for the Participants
- Explore the concept of personal and positional power as a team leader – what does ‘power with’ and ‘power over’ look like and what does it achieve?
- Acquire tools and processes to discover more about who your team members are through their roles at home and at work to assist you in helping them to create meaning and purpose
- Help team members express the essence of who they are at work – it makes them invested
- Discover some little understood and undervalued drivers of human nature – get the basics right and you remove the need for team members to leave or resort to destructive negative attention-seeking behaviour
- Explore team dynamics in fun and interactive ways to help you develop ‘relationship glue’ to keep your team together and operating optimally
- Shift your perceptions about hierarchies and roles
- Discover some fun ways to destress and decompress your team to make sure you are running a high energy team
- Shift your view of Millennials in your organisation by understanding some fundamentals about being human that apply to everyone, and will make a difference to everyone