What If ‘What If’™ Happens
for Financial and Legal Advisors and Brokers?
Helping brokers to see from inside the jar.
Brokers and products exist because ‘what if’ moments happen – to everyone. Media personality, speaker and best-selling author, Nikki Bush has been at the sharp end of a ‘what if’ moment after tragically losing her husband in a home invasion in late 2017. Wrapping up a life is something everyone will have to do at some stage. Nikki’s recounting of her experience, as well as the paper and policy trail of a life, shines a light on the important role of brokers and the benefits of having cover for when a ‘what if’ moment strikes. Time permitting, Nikki will share both good and bad customer service experiences and how they impact on perception of commercial brands and the individuals who represent those brands.
Nikki will share:
- How loss and trauma impacted:
- Her brain
- Her body
- Her brand
- Her business
- Her finances
- Challenges she has faced legally, financially and practically
- Some good customer service experiences
- Some not so good customer service experiences
- Understanding traumatised clients and why you need to change your response
- How she advises other people on how to be ‘mission-ready’ for when a ‘what if’ moment strikes
- Her What If File™ list for each delegate that they can share with their own clients
Talk Length: 45 – 60 mins to fit in with your event
Talk Type: Keynote
Audience: Financial, wealth, insurance and legal service providers
Thank you so much for being the closing speaker at the Joburg Secretaries Day Conference. Not many speakers have managed to keep our 200 conference delegates riveted to their seats when it’s the end of the day and we are running over time, and you got a standing ovation. Well done! We loved your new talk, What If ‘what if’ Happens. Your content is amazing and you are so brave and inspiring. It really is a talk that every South African needs to hear. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
KumaloGreen Organizers of the Joburg Secretaries Day Conference