Presentation: You Don’t Have a Script for Death – Get One!
To be better able to help clients and customers with the wrapping up of a life.
Media personality, speaker and best-selling author, Nikki Bush has been at the sharp end of financial and legal service providers, as well as call centre operators, after tragically losing her husband in a home invasion in late 2017. Wrapping up a life is something everyone will have to do at some stage and. Nikki’s recounting of her experiences shines a light on customer service, or lack thereof, and the very limited understanding service providers have of how to deal with traumatised and grief-stricken clients.
Nikki will share:
- How loss and trauma impacted:
- Her brain
- Her body
- Her brand
- Her business
- Her finances
- Challenges she has faced legally, financially and practically
- Some good customer service experiences
- Some not so good customer service experiences
- Understanding traumatised clients and why you need to change your response
- How she advises other people on how to be ‘mission-ready’ for when a ‘what if’ moment strikes
Talk Length: 45 – 60 mins to fit in with your event
Talk Type: Keynote
Audience: Financial, wealth and legal service providers and call centre owners/managers